Thursday, 4 September 2014

[OUTFIT] Plaid Skort


Living in a tropical climate means having sunshine all year round,
the weather gets from hot to hotter with occasional downpours and the weather cools a little and then its back to the usual hot then hotter.
I wish I'm living in a country with 4 seasons!
My obsession with layering clothing is not new but its really such a bother when the weather is so unforgiving.
That's why I always look forward to travelling to countries that experience the 4 seasons.
I don't think I'm alone in this! :)

Anyway I'm wearing a cropped top and a plaid origami skort for today's outfit post.
I know the origami skort has been worn to death and back but I'm pretty sure there are very good reasons why people love it and still love it so much.
Like I've said in my previous posts, it is flattering for me cos I'm heavier on my thighs.
The foldover design also adds edge to any outfit. 
I'm also a huge fan of prints. In fact, I seldom have plain stuff except those few essential basics which are good for pairing and work of course.
The mood for this outfit street style edgy but not over the top, so its still wearable on daily basis.
 I paired it with my black booties from Charles & Keith which I've worn to death, studded bag, bowler hat and metal accessories.





Have a great day!
XOXO~

2 comments:

  1. Dorena, you are so absolutely gorgeous! I think you have my favorite hairstyle/hair color of all the bloggers I follow. <3 I hope your travels bring you to San Francisco soon so I can meet you in person! Hehe. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny! <3 You're gorgeous and inspiring at the same time! I love reading all your blog posts and seeing your IG posts! <3 One day when I go to SF, I'll definitely love to meet up! So exciting! :))) Have a fab weekend dear! <333

      Delete