Friday 30 August 2013

!COLOURPOP!

Hope everyone's having a good Thursday cos the weekend is superrrr near and I know many people are waiting for it to come! !COLOURPOP! is a simple outfit that I put together incorporating some colour blocking with some of summer's most popular colours like lime green and hot pink! Bought these lime green jeans from Mango. I've never really been a fan of Mango but ever since I saw Miranda Kerr fronting the brand, I've been pretty hooked! She's gorgeous! I loved the stripes series she did for last season. She made all the clothes look so good and needless to say, I was sucked in and I bought the striped pants as well. ;) My wedges are from Randa shoes, a shoe brand from Japan. They've got some really pretty floral wedges that were all the rage earlier and all the colourful wedges that's perfect for summer!
Check these out!






Anyway, she's gorgeous and definitely one of my favourite models of all time. <3 Well, my mom and I went to try out this restaurant called Poulet at the newly opened Chinatown Point extension after changing currency for our Taiwan trip in June. The food is not bad, we had the potato gratin, creamy mushroom soup and granny smith apple sandwich which was rather unique ;)
Have a great weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment