Sunday 27 July 2014

[PHOTO DIARY] A Trip Down Memory Lane

There's something magical about summer evenings on our tropical little island.
Yes, the sun may be relentless and the heat unbearable during the day,
but the hottest days usually have the prettiest golden sunsets.  
Its also the best time for photoshoots cos all the colours are so vibrant!

Here are some pictures from our usual Sunday evening cafe trail which started at the quaint Tiong Bahru estate.

Crown braids are currently one of my favourite ways to beat the heat on our sunny little island!
Started doing this hairstyle on my recent trip to Europe cos its Summer now 
and I was looking for a pretty hairstyle to keep my hair up. 
My students said I look like "Anna" from 'Frozen" with this hairstyle haha!

The last stop of our cafe trail brought us to Sin Lee Foods, 
a new cafe at Jalan Bukit Ho Swee which was just a stone's throw away from Tiong Bahru.
Read our review here!

Have a lovely weekend!
<3

[Outfit] Top: Bangkok, Skirt: All Would Envy, Bag: H&M, Black Wedges: Charles & Keith, Heart Necklace: Diva
Photography: Alex Liang (@coffeeholicboy)

2 comments:

  1. interesting picture! ive been thinking when i see you posing.. are you a ballerina too? i love your photos!
    im also one of the clozette id (indonesian clozette) ambassador..
    nice to know you..

    theresiajuanita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Theresia!

      Thanks for reading my blog :)
      How did u guess I'm a dancer?! Are you one too?
      Nice to meet u too! :)

      Delete