Tuesday 15 July 2014

[OUTFIT] Summer Blooms

Summer is definitely in full swing on our tropical little island!
And nothing spells summer more than colourful florals and tropical prints in the form of dresses, cropped tops, highwaist shorts and big sunhats.

For today's outfit, I'm wearing a colourful floral dress with 3/4 sleeves.
I know, I know....how do I even bear with blistering heat?!
Simple, try to stay indoors in the air-conditioned malls! ;P
Nah, just kidding.
Its hot but its still bearable for me :)
Anyway, I love this dress from not only cos I'm a huge huge fan of florals, but cos of the red accents and the flattering 'A' line cut that cinches in at the waist and flares out gently after.
I wanted to add alittle bit of my character to this outfit so I paired it with black booties and bowler hat.
Completed my look with my red soldier bag and red lips.







Not forgetting my mom's OOTD too!
Haha, my fashionista mama in her own floral getup 
complete with her studded pointy flats
<3


Mine:
Dress: SheCaptivates//Bowler Hat: Bangkok//Booties: Charles & Keith//Bag: LaPalette

Mom's:
Top: Forever21//Jeggings: Uniqlo

No comments:

Post a Comment