Monday 6 April 2015

[OUTFIT] Monochrome


Growing up, I used to dislike black cos I found the colour uninteresting and dull.
I often wonder why do people love this boring colour so much?!
As the years went by, I gradually understood why.
Apart from its obvious slimming effect, there's something about this colour..
It adds that element of sophistication and black never ever goes wrong.

This outfit, I kept the colours to two basic ones but paired pieces with pretty details to keep the outfit interesting.  
I picked this black lace off shouldered top, paired it with a white midi with mesh detail and a cute pair of flats with an oversized bow.
Voila!






I just love how everything goes well together and how the oversized bow flats add a girlish element to a rather feminine getup. 

Closeup of the flats with oversized bow :)
I wanted a casual pair of black flats for everyday wear and found this adorable pair from Rubi Shoes on Zalora together with the brown woven pair from my previous post.
Guess what? They were on sale woohoo!
I love a good bargain, I mean..who doesn't.. right?
Anyway a girl can never have to many pairs of shoes! ;)

Have a great day!

Black Lace Top: TheScarletRoom
Skirt: ThreadTheory
Shoes: Rubi Shoes, Zalora
Bag: Balenciaga

No comments:

Post a Comment