Thursday 2 April 2015

[OUTFIT] Vintage Calling

Can't believe its already April, my my how time flies! :D

I've always loved the cut of vintage dresses 
so I was beyond thrilled when my vintage dresses from America finally came.
This vintage dress I wore was a simple white one with some embroidery detail on the bodice.
I kept everything simple by pairing it with a thin brown toned woven belt and my new brown woven sandals that I bought from Rubi Shoes on Zalora.
You can see a 'woven' theme going on ;)




I've been looking for a pair of vintage looking woven sandals for awhile now and imagine my delight when I found these darlings from Rubi Shoes on Zalora and they were on sale!
*happy dance*
I love how my dress goes with all the brown.

Have a lovely midweek!

Dress: shelovesdresses
Woven Belt: Bangkok
Woven Sandals: RubiShoesZalora

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete