Monday 4 May 2015

[OUTFIT] Bohemian Lace








Hot summer days are perfect for laid back boho outfits, especially when paired with a braided hairstyle.
In this post, I'm wearing a full lace dress from H&M bought in Paris last summer.
It was love at first sight for me and I knew I had to get it!
Its a really pretty piece which can be worn on its own or paired with various types of outerwear. I paired it with my moto jacket previously and I've decided to pair it with floral printed fringe kimono.
I've kept the shoes and accessories to neutrals and pastels for an earthy feel to complement the whole look.

Alex and I chanced upon this photography location while driving around after lunch. We were actually searching for the mini lalang field where we had taken photos at last year but found this place instead.

Have a lovely day!

Lace Dress: H&M
Kimono: TB
Boots: Pull & Bear
Eiffel Tower Necklace: Femmedebloom
Earrings: Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment