Sunday 22 September 2013

[OUTFIT] Traipsing By The Quay
















Alex and I went for a weekend staycation at Fullerton Hotel in June where I had the chance to take break from work. Alex had this special corporate rate so we thought, why not? :)

So glad to have this staycation cos ever since my mom brought my sis and me to her office and we walked through Fullerton when we were kids, I loved the beautiful grand staircase and the exterior décor of the hotel! As a kid, I was really fascinated with the revolving door, it always seemed to fun to go through it :D I even wanted to walk down the pretty grand staircase in my wedding gown! Talk about childhood dreams haha! But of course, I didn't hold my wedding there, we held it at Singapore flyer :D
We even had the chocolate buffet! Yummy!! But I will save that post for another time.

These photos were taken after an awesome alfresco breakfast along Singapore River! Though the haze condition in Singapore was quite bad then, it didn't dampen our spirits nor did it deter us from choosing alfresco seating :)

Wearing Becky Tropical Printed Blouse from SheCaptivates, highwaisted paperbag shorts from Dip Drops, sandals from Charles and Keith.

1 comment:

  1. Your shorts are so beautiful!
    Www.the-Romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete