Monday 21 October 2013

[OUTFIT] Chasing Sunlight

We were looking for a place that suited out theme of "urban luxe" and found this place with a very old school flight of stairs for a outdoor shoot for SheCaptivates.
Its like metallic luxe amidst the old, somewhat derelict surroundings.
I've always loved pictures I see on Instagram or online whereby the sunlight casts a golden glow on the person.
I'm really glad for the gorgeous evening sun on the day of the shoot that I too had a chance to take such photos whereby my hair would catch the sun and cast a golden glow! 
I love them and I'm happy! 

           



                   
I'm wearing a gold top from SheCaptivates paired with a leather skirt and necklace for an urban luxe feel. 
Completed the look with my black ankle strap heels.

The top is also available in Platinum.
Get yours here:
1) Gold: http://www.shecaptivates.com/products/della-in-gold
2) Platinum: http://www.shecaptivates.com/products/della-in-platinum

Skirt: SheCaptivates// Necklace: Forever 21// Heels: Zara// Moto Jacket: Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment