Monday 21 October 2013

[OUTFIT] Wandering through the Past

I'm a huge fan of cupcakes and when I chanced upon Plain Vanilla Bakery at old Tiong Bahru estate, I decided to try their chocolate ganache flavor. 
It was delicious simply because the chocolate is not the uber sweet till your teeth fall out kind of chocolate, but the semi sweet kind. 
I think it's cos it had a unique topping which had a nutty taste, it went very well with the chocolate. 
Subsequently, I tried their red velvet, strawberry, chocolate chip, salted caramel etc.. Basically I became a fan of plain vanilla's cupcakes! <3                   






I went there after my classes to get my does of cupcakes and while we were there, decided to walk around the place a little bit, have some coffee and take some outfit photos too. 
My dress is from SheCaptivates, I paired it with a plaid shirt which I tied around my waist to give the dress some shape, Spikey boots, felt fedora and my studded bag pack I got from Taiwan.

The dress is sold out, but SheCaptivates has newly launched the "top" version of this sellout dress. Get yours here:
1) Black: http://www.shecaptivates.com/products/ivanna-black
2) Blue: http://www.shecaptivates.com/products/ivanna-blue

Dress: SheCaptivates, Bagpack: Taiwan, Fedora: Rubi, Plaid Shirt: Uniqlo Men's 

2 comments: