Tuesday 8 October 2013

[OUTFIT] October's Adventures

Flock cafe in quaint Tiong Bahru Estate is perfect for afternoon tea away from the hustle and bustle. 
We planned to go get some delicious cupcakes from Plain Vanilla Bakery cos they sell out really fast! 
Any later and there'll be no more! 
So after getting them, we were deciding which cafe to go for some drinks, and finally settled on Flock. 
Alex has suggested this place a few times but I wasn't really a coffee lover and these cafes usually have lots of different kinds of coffee but not much of other drinks. 
But I was glad we went cos we ordered the good o'l Croque Monsieur and it was so yummy! 
Really beyond my expectations! :)
                                              
                                   
                             Me with my trusty coke zero and look at the cheese!!! 
                                                         Yummilicious! <3
                                    
            After all the eating, I am back to doing what I love...taking outfit pictures!




I'm wearing a basic cropped black top from Topshop and shoe print skort from Dip Drops.
Added my wine red blazer from Cotton On and a necklace that resembled a peterpan collar!  Completed my look with my favourite brown satchel from H&M and patent loafers.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment