Thursday 16 January 2014

Lunch Gathering

After working on the new launch on the computer for the entire morning, I met my mom, Phebe and Aunty Lai Keow for hightea at Carousel, Royal Plaza on Scotts. 
Happy to meet them cos I haven't seen them since Phebe's wedding on 28th Dec last year! :)
Carousel  remains one of our favourite places for hightea because they have a wide variety of food. 
*stomach rumbling after typing this* 
For people who love seafood, I heard that their seafood spread at their dinner buffet is very good!
I didn't really take a lot of pics of the food  cos I didn't bring my camera :(

Anyway, here are some pics from yesterday's gathering!
The four of us :)

The three of them :)

My OOT:D
Wearing an upcoming piece from SheCaptivates coming this Saturday, 7pm!

Chriselle in Black :)



Love Phebe's pretty blue lace dress :)



The mandatory photos on the beautiful grand staircase! :)
Was supposed to meet my sis after the hightea but her appointment ended early so she came over to say HI! 
My sis is wearing a similar piece coming to SheCaptivates in the near future.

Happy Thursday everyone!
XOXO~

1 comment:

  1. I love this look ;)
    You're so gorgeous !
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete