Saturday 25 January 2014

[OUTFIT] Leather + Tartan

How do I even begin to explain my obsession with tartan?
All through the holiday season, I was constantly drawn to tartan and everywhere I shopped, they were the first pieces that caught my eye!
For this outfit, I paired my tartan skirt with a basic black tank from H&M.
A very good place for inexpensive basics in my opinion! 
Compared to Cotton On, H&M basics feel like they are of better quality. 
Not the thin, cheapo kind that wear out after a few washes.

Though its summer all year round in Singapore (BOOHOO...), end of year can be a little chilly so light layering comes out to play in the form of leather jackets and tights!
A leather jacket adds instant edge to any outfit, and I especially love this one from Miss Selfridge for its slim cut and quilted shoulder details.
Besides, a Leather and Tartan combination won't ever go wrong!
:)
 Completed my outfit with simple black boots.




Close up of my plaid skirt! <3

Have a lovely weekend!
XOXO~

Top: H&M// Jacket: Miss Selfridge// Skirt: Bysi// Tights: Topshop// Boots: Online

No comments:

Post a Comment